It's that time of year again.... We're consolidating our wardrobes down to the barre bones, cleaning out our coffee makers, tracking down our school IDs (because somehow we always lose it), & attempting to cram everything we need for the next year into our cars. You guessed it... IT'S MOVE IN TIME!!
Whether you're a Freshman moving out of the house for the first time or a Senior moving in for your last time, their always seems to be a few things you end up forgetting to pack. SO, the Ladies of Laguna have put together a list of their dorm room must-haves to help make packing a little easier.
1. Keurig: The gals in Laguna tend to take their coffee PRETTY seriously. So, it's no surprise that a coffee maker is the first thing on our list. We find that a Keurig is the easiest way to make coffee when it comes to making it to those 8ams on time. Plus, we are loving this pretty blue color.
2. Outlet Power Strip: Dorm rooms tend to be pretty limited in outlets, so we always try to pack a few extra outlet strips to keep around the room.
3. Mattress Memory Foam Topper: We will be the first to tell you that the mattresses in the dorms aren't quite the comfiest. So adding a memory foam topper underneath your bedding helps make sleeping a little easier.
4. Blankets: You can't forget to pack some of your coziest blankets to stash around your dorm room. They are perfect for keeping you warm during study sessions, cozying up with your gals for movie nights, or even carrying down to the quad for an afternoon picnic.
5. Vacuum: A vacuum is a MUST for the dorm room. It can quickly clean up those coffee grounds you accidentally dropped on the floor and help make your room feel a little less dusty.
6. Tapestry: Hanging up a tapestry against one of your walls is the easiest way to add color and personality to your room. Don't forget to grab some command strips to help hang it up!
7. Cleaning Supplies: We love to keep a stash of clorox wipes, febreez sprays, and method cleaners in our dorms to help give our rooms a quick face lift & fight off germs during cold season. Yummy scents are always an added bonus.
8. Twinkly Lights: Our last dorm room essential might be one of our favorites, PRETTY LIGHTS. They add the perfect cozy glow to your room & help make things feel more homey. They are also great for late night studying when your roommate is trying to catch some ZZZs.